Tuesday, October 7, 2008

And here we have--Summer? Photos--It's never too Late;)

Ok, so Jacob and I were looking at blogs and he wanted to check out ours...Alas, I felt like a semi-loser. I could say I've been super busy, who isn't?, or say it how it is--I'm a SLacKer!! Besides I'm a bit intimidated by ya'lls lovely backgrounds and amazing technical skills. I just spent the last hour trying to download my pictures from my camera...my computer kept freezing up and I thought..."and I want to try to blog?!?" Needless to say I don't have any current photos (only a few old ones that were already on my comptuer) So maybe I'll try again tomorrow...

7 comments:

Angela said...

Hey I'm so glad you're atleast trying!! I love to hear how you are doing. Don't be intimidated, just keep trying! Remember, I'm only a phone call away if you have any questions. You probably know more in general about the computer than I do, amazingly enough I've just been able to figure out how to blog with my very limited computer skills. Love the photos, classic.

Marjorie said...

Hey you should let Jacob do some blogs. I love how he was part of your motivation!

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. I have a hard time with pictures too, but after enjoying Danna's blogs so much, I decided that even if I just write it would be something. I can't believe how big your kids are.
Aunt Kaye

Malita Bingham said...

Yeah! It is fun to check up on the blogs!

Unknown said...

I love the new look of your blog! How do you do all that stuff?! I also love the song!! It is all very savvy so you fool me when you say you aren't!

crack'n up ourselves said...

I sure enjoyed looking at the pictures of you kids in the previous blog.

debbie said...

Hi! I am Katie Hansen's niece. My mom and I would like to let Katie, Dennis and their family know how much they are loved at this time. You are invited to participate in a "Love Train." Please see my blog for details. Thanks!