Monday, October 12, 2009

Thomas' Blessing

What a wonderful day! We are so blessed to have little Thomas in our life.
Thomas is wearing the same little tux that his four older brothers wore on their blessing day.


It still doesn't seem possible that we have seven children...

Me & My Sweetheart with our little man


Valerie, Camille and Robyn



Vaughn, Allison & Malita



Grandma, Aunt Joyce & Uncle Tom

Grandma Judy & Grandpa Lloyd


Camille & Mike--they are quite simply hillarious!! It is was so much fun to be around them.


Emily & Uncle Tom
I love this man! He is one of our Thomas' namesakes. He sat and chatted with Emily for awhile, it was the cutest thing. Thanks for being such a great example.
We want to let our Mom & Dad Bingham serving their mission, Chris & Marjorie, Mardy & Trent, Angela & Moe, Leah & Martin... how much we missed you and love you!








4 comments:

crack'n up ourselves said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! He is so cute! And so are you Heidi

Camille said...

I'm so impressed you posted so soon after the last one! Good job! ;) I sure do love you guys. Glad we were able to make it! Can't wait to see you again! :)

Grandma B said...

What a simply beautiful baby! I need a copy of that blessing picture of Thomas to put on my Grandma mirror. I couldn't be prouder of you and yours. Luv you all.

Marjorie said...

He has his own look I think. I wish I could see him in person! Miss you guys:)